Dance Dynamics Policies
Dance Dynamics Policies
Policies subject to change
Here is some general information on the studio and our operations...
- All lesson money is due by the first lesson of the month. If payment is received after the first lesson there will be a $10 LATE FEE. If different arrangements need to be made, please let us know.
- There are NO REFUNDS OR ADJUSTMENTS made for missed class. Lesson money is due based on enrollment, not attendance.
- If you would like to pay your lesson money for the whole year, you will receive a 10% discount. This must be done by October 1st in order to receive the discount.
- Checks returned to the studio for insufficient funds will be charged a $25.00 service fee.
- Please notify someone at the desk or the instructor of any changes to your address, phone number or e-mail address.
- We ask that you please call in and notify the studio if your child is going to miss class due to illness, school events, vacations, etc. We worry about the child when they are not in class.
- It is the responsibility of the parent or gaurdian to come inside the studio and check the bulletin boards for any current or upcoming information. Don't rely on the student to relay the information.
- The studio does require a $15.00 costume deposit in October for each class taken. Costumes must be paid in full by the first week of December. Costumes were around $40-$60 last year and clogging costumes were around $65-$80 (these prices are just estimates). It will be posted in the studio when the payment is due. Costumes cannot be ordered until everyone's money is received. Please get money in on time.
- Pictures will be taken around the end of April.
- Please do not let your child quit in the middle of the year. When a child leaves the class, it puts the rest of the class behind - they have to go back and learn different formations and positions. This can put a class 2 to 3 weeks behind.
- If the studio would need to close due to inclement weather, please check the website (www.dancedynamicsin.com) to see if classes are still going to be held for that day.
- If your child's class is held in the back dance room, you can observe your child the last 5-10 minutes of class on the last lesson of the month.
- Dance Dynamics does not provide childcare. It is the responsibility of the parent to pick-up their child immediately following their class. We advise parents of the younger dancers (2-4) to stay at the studio while their child is in class. Parents please supervise your other children while in the lobby.
If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give me a call at home at (765) 914-1385 or email me at [email protected].